Dear Sirs,

We are new in MySQL. We work basically with Microsoft Access.

Please can you give us same info about:
To make links, like MSACCESS to other Types of Databases in Linux/Windows,
using Java, thru MySQL? Our need is to access to MSACCESS, ORACLE and SQL
Databases in java, having the links to those other Databases defined in
MySQL, and not by importing the data in those databases to a table in MySQL.
In MSACCESS/WINDOWS we can do that using ODBC. In MySQL how can we do it?

Best Regards,
Manuel Mesquita
Rapidata, Lda
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]