Hi All,
      I have recently installed MySQL on my windows 2000 machine and
everything is great except for the fact that it doesnt't seem to recognize
upper case table / column names? This wouldn't be a problem if I was just
developing locally because I could just name everything lowercase. The
problem is that I have a lot of work that has been developed on a linux box
that contains uppercase names! When I import these databases to my Windows
2000 machine MySQL converts all the names to lower case and hence, noneof
the code works! (It's impractical for me to convert all the code)

There must be a simple solution to this (other than burning windows 2000:-)

Help!

Jane