From: "Ken Sommers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 3:55 PM
Subject: FreeBSD version availabe at their web site

mySQL says;

"The easiest and therefor the preferred way to install is to use the
mysql-server and mysql-client ports available on
http://www.freebsd.org. "

So my question is ,,do these mysql-server and mysql-client ports from
FreeBSD include the Innodb tables support like mySQL-Max does? I can;t
seem to find any info on this..

P.S. this was my first attempt at mailing to a mailng list I hope it
was to the right address..:)

Ken