Hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I have Nusphere Mysql database in production [using mysql/PHP/apache, no
perl]. The database has 1 table, 20 columns, with 3500 entries and
growing.
I am backing up the database to tape 2 times a day. At noon and at 5pm,
both are full backups.

Let's say the disk should crask at 4pm, one hour prior to the next full
backup.

Now I restore the database from the noon backup, how do I restore 4
hours worth of transactions, so the database is up to date?

Again, the Mysql database is on a NT4.0 server.

Thanks in advance for any insight!

Pete

Pete Kuczynski
Sr. Field Engineer