OK, what are all you guys using for a reporting tool, with MySQL as a
backend (where you don't need Windows)?

I need a reporting tool to generate management reports/letters out of MySQL,
which I will be using for a web-based application.

I guess I am looking for something like Crystal Reports, but ported for
Linux.  I am suspecting I may be asking for too much at the moment.  As far
as I can see, I can not run Crystal on a Linux web server.

So, what are you guys using to generate reports for the exec's such that you
do not need a Windows machine in any part of the equation?

Rob Mazur

p.s.  At the moment, I am thinking of using an MS Access link to MySQL to
generate reports and mail merges, etc., but I hate to do that if I can help
it......