LOL, No you are not (i guess). It's just this mailing list software that stupid
:)
So ignore it. Afterall, even though you are Annoying, that's this mailing list
software making you annoying , isn't it :)

--
sherzod_ruzmetov (sherzodR)
email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

So what if I have a fertile brain?  Fertilizer happens.
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

massey>
massey>
massey> Cheers
massey>
massey> M ;-)
massey>
massey> Got MySQL
massey>
massey>
massey> Before posting, please check:
massey>    http://www.mysql.com/manual.php   (the manual)
massey>
massey> To request this thread, e-mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
massey> To unsubscribe, e-mail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
massey> Trouble unsubscribing? Try: http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php
massey>