The error log says,

Can't call method "do: on an undefined value. . .

But the EXACT SAME code works on another script I'm running. I don't see any
reason for it to suddenly have a problem. What does this error message MEAN?

----Code Snippet------
        # Form was okay; get image type and contents and create new record.
        # Use REPLACE to clobber any old image with the same name.

        $mime_type = uploadInfo ($image)->{'Content-Type'};
        ($full, $thumb) = read_image_file ($image);
        $dbh->do ("REPLACE INTO image
                        (name,listing_id,image,thumbnail,mime_type)
                                undef,
                                $name, $listing_id, $full, $thumb, $mime_type)
                or bail_out("There's a problem with the upload");
-----End Snippet-------

http://www.rdcss.com/ - R&D Computer Solutions
http://wow.cooncheese.com/ - WOW.CoonCheese.com
http://dpenguin.rdcss.com/ - Cornucopia