TWIMC,

        When I try to import a comma serparated flat file it usually works just
fine.  The exception is if any of the records in the file end with a double
quote, [as records often do with CSV files] I lose all the data from that
point on or until MySQL finds another double quote at the beginning of a new
record.  At which point it continues to import data.

If there is any wisdom you can offer with respect to this delima, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Sincerly,
Aaron Ausitn