Hello, I have mysdl 3.23.38 with innodb (dont know which version) support on Linux
RedHat 6.2
Mysqld crashed, and when I try to restart it, I have the following error:

010704 16:50:34  mysqld started
InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally.
InnoDB: Starting recovery from log files...
InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
InnoDB: log sequence number 0 34502103
Innobase: 1 uncommitted transaction(s) which must be rolled back
Innobase: Starting rollback of uncommitted transactions
Innobase: Rolling back trx no 2718209
Innobase: Assertion failure in thread 1024 in file trx0roll.c line 887
Innobase: we intentionally generate a memory trap.
Innobase: Send a bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mysqld got signal 11;
The manual section 'Debugging a MySQL server' tells you how to use a
stack trace and/or the core file to produce a readable backtrace that may
help in finding out why mysqld died.
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died.  If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, aborting backtrace.
010704 16:50:35  mysqld ended

How to prevent log recovery, this is just a development database, and currently we do
not care for log recovery.
Is there a memory parameter that I may adjust to fix the problem.
Please help, all the development team is stucked !
Julien