Hi

While moving computers I tried to copy my entire database by just  copying the
c:\mysql\data directory and after I have installed a new mysql database on the new
computer I just relpaced the data directory with my own archived one .

Now when I try to start the server it gives an error host.ism file not found

In my OLD mysql server there was NO file called host.ism at all

So how do I use all the old data which has just the .frm , .myd and .myi files but the
new server requires .ism files also

Please help

The mysql version on my new computer is 3.21.29a-gamma-debug-log

chris