> The above behavour can be  caused by corrupted table. If however, the
> above DELETE always crashes our latest 3.23.39 binary, you should
> prepare a repeatable test case and send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sorry, the bug was not about MySQL, but WinMySQLadmin 1.1

>    Write in the mail that you have checked the reference manual and
>    mail archive so others know that you have tried to solve the
>    problem yourself.

Ok, I'll write that I checked the manual.

> 2) ALWAYS use mysqlbug when posting questions about a MySQL version
>    you are using!  mysqlbug is for bug reports AND questions.

Sorry, I looked for it, but I didn't find mysqlbug.

> 3) Send the bug report to the right mailing list.
>    (See http://www.mysql.com/documentation/lists.html). If you are unsure
>    you should use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The manual says to send it to this list only when using the right
format, which I didn't do. Also, which is the list for
WinMySQLadmin-bugs?

> 4) Include a full example for the problem, including a full test case
>    with all responses/error messages.

Which is what I did, although I missed that I could have
uploaded the table to your site instead of offering it to
download from my site - but anyway, you should be able to
reproduce the problem.

--
Herzlich
Werner Stuerenburg

ISIS Verlag, Teut 3, D-32683 Barntrup-Alverdissen
Tel 0(049) 5224-997 407 · Fax 0(049) 5224-997 409
http://pferdezeitung.de