Hi!

I wanted to use row level locking. I modified the my.ini as follows :
#This File was made using the WinMySQLadmin 1.1 Tool
#7/10/2001 10:59:39 AM

[mysqld]
basedir=C:/mysql
datadir=C:/mysql/data
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:2000M;ibdata2:2000M
innodb_data_home_dir = e:\innodb\data
set-variable = innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
innodb_log_group_home_dir = e:\innodb\logs
set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=30M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
innodb_log_arch_dir = e:\innodb\arch
innodb_log_archive=0
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=80M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=10M
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

[WinMySQLadmin]
Server=C:/mysql/bin/mysqld-max-nt.exe
user=system
password=manager
QueryInterval=10

---
But when I try to start the db with winmysqladmin, it does not start. No
error is given. According innodb documentation starting the database should
create innodb tablespaces, but nothing is created.
Mysql gives this error message :
ERROR 2003: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10061)
---
Please help. And please send the message also directly to me because I am
not in the list.

Leo