hello
       I am trying to run a mysql data base on a sparc20 running solaris 2.6. The data
base loads and works fine, but
when I load Msql-Mysql-modules. I get a " Segmentation Fault - core dumped ". when I
run a cgi script from the command line the data is obtained from the data base, but
again I get the Segmentation Fault which causes an error in the apache web server.
     I have tried several versions of mysql, perl and modules with the same problem.
Can anyone tell me what version to run or how to solve the seg problem.

Thankyou bob