Hello Denis,

If I'm not mistaken the problem is - conflicting transactions which
you have here.  I'm really not shure INNODB  dead lock detection is
quite fine graned.  Also it's shurely may roll back more long running
transaction.  But anyway you should be ableto handle this.

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]