> Just wondering how many accesses can MYSQL handle... let's say per hour.
> I have about 500 accesses per hour, 8 clicks per second... does anyone
> know about this issue? thanks

It really depends on what kind of queries you're running, your hardware,
your configuration, your operating system, etc. The most I've seen so far is
Jeremy's box which is doing 87 queries per second, and my busiest box is
currently at 60 queries per second with a system load of 0.69 (and I can't
see any queries in a processlist so they're all running quickly).