>> I have Mysql 3.22 and PHP4 installed with RedHat 7.0 linux
>> distribution.I created a script connecting my html page with
>> mysql database(function mysql_pconnect).Everything was working
>> just fine one day but on the next day I saw a message on my
>> screen "Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect".Could
>> someone tell me how is it possible?

This happened to me twice on my winbox. I don't remember how I
fixed it the first time, but the second time I didn't come up
with a solution that fast, so I decided to upgrade from php3 to
php4. That did the job.

--
Herzlich
Werner Stuerenburg

ISIS Verlag, Teut 3, D-32683 Barntrup-Alverdissen
Tel 0(049) 5224-997 407 ˇ Fax 0(049) 5224-997 409
http://pferdezeitung.de