In the Win 32 version, I seem to have problem scrolling the tables.  If I
grab the vertical scroll bar and try to pull it down, it won't work, unless
I use the arrow keys to move it down about 1/10 of the way, then and only
then and lower will it let me scroll by grabbing the scroll bar.  Unknown
if this bug is present in the linux version, will check in the morning.

--
William M. Quarles

Giovanetti Research Group
Department of Physics
James Madison University

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

* This e-mail was sent using Mulberry, JMU's new official e-mail client.