I have heard that mason is pretty good , I currently us DB Tools as a
windows GUI for MySQL but would consider changing to Mason it its better.
Can anybody help with this decision?

Has anyone used Mason GUI before?

http://www.scibit.com/Products/Software/Utils/Mascon.htm?WROXEMPTOKEN=15539Z
KoVPVrysoMfdnbWdUOBR

Mascon is a powerful Win32 GUI for the administering MySQL server databases.
Mascon's features include visual table design, connections to multiple
servers, data and blob editing of tables, security setting, SQL color
coding, dump functionality and much more. The dump facility is also
available from the command line which makes it possible to schedule dumps.
The newest feature to Mascon is its ability to let you create you own
reports.  The reports can contain text and charts that are generated from
the data in your database.  These reports can be saved for later use.

Cesar Cuneo
President

Corpsoft Inc.
10855 NW 33 Street