> Well. I need to create a window that maintains the postal codes and I need
> Cod Descr, and Country fields for that. The Window simple have a few
> buttons(First, Previous, Next, Last, New, Delete...etc.) That needs The
> complete big recordset or the simple little recordset with a limit clause.

I don't understand. What you need is

1) query for first
2) query for last
3) query for next
4) query for previous
5) query for new
6) query for delete
7) query for etc.

I don't see a query for all.

So you know beforehand how many records you have. The query would
be then

SELECT FROM table
       ORDER BY Cod
       LIMIT 0,1;

for first;

SELECT FROM table
       ORDER BY Cod
       LIMIT 59323,1;

for last;

SELECT FROM table
       ORDER BY Cod
       LIMIT $num,1;

for next or previous, where $num is incremented or decremented by
one respectively.

Etc. Am I missing something here? I would think you would like to
have some kind of search function here, but again you would look
for one single record.

--
Herzlich
Werner Stuerenburg

ISIS Verlag, Teut 3, D-32683 Barntrup-Alverdissen
Tel 0(049) 5224-997 407 · Fax 0(049) 5224-997 409
http://pferdezeitung.de