On Sat, Jul 14, 2001 at 12:09:13AM +0400, Ilya Martynov wrote:

> After some thinking I've came up with next solution. When both
> servers are up theirs mysqld are setup to have two-way
> replication. Since both servers serve completely independent
> projects and these projects use different sets of databases and
> tables there is should be no conflicts between two mysqld. In should
> be look like first mysqld pushes changes in one set of tables on
> second mysqld and second mysqld pushes changes in another set of
> tables on first mysqld.
>
> So my question: Will it work?

Seems reasonable, yes.  If you're going to do full replication, that
also means that the MySQL users and passwords will be the same on both
machines, too.  But that's probably okay for what you're doing.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Technical Yahoo - Yahoo Finance

MySQL 3.23.29: up 28 days, processed 213,547,740 queries (88/sec. avg)