Howdy.

My company needs to implement a data mining setup. I am
building a cluster using dual athlons and perhaps firewire instead of
100baseTX.

I need to find out as much as I can from those who have done
mysql on beowulfen. Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks :)

+++

Joey Kelly
/Minister of the Gospel | Computer Networking Consultant/
http://nolalinuxcoop.dhs.org/~jkelly/home/

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms [of government] those entrusted
with power have, in time, and by slow op
erations, perverted it into tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson