Hi:

I have a process that will be receiving a bulk of data, say, every 5
minutes.

In the program, I can:

1. Use the "Insert into" command to put the data into the table one at a
time,
   (Drawback: it would be very slow for each query to put in the data). Or

2. Save the whole data into a file, then use "load data infile".
   (Drawback: put the data in a file, then "load", is one step extra too.)

Is there a way (or a command) that I can just put the data into the table,
from the process memory?

You help is appreciated.

Simon Lee
Wide Area Network Design Lab