Hi Ricardo

>From my opinion, and yet again the pro's may dispute it, I understand what
you actually want is a two way slave situation, in that way, when one goes
down the second is there to take over, and when server1 comes back up if
will update itself's from server2 and carry on. The rest of (front end web,
or app or whatever) is upto you, you will need to configure your app to use
server1 when available or server2.

two way replication is set up by setting server2 as a slave to server1, and
vice versa.

THe scenario you describe will not work, because when server1 comes back up
it will not have the changes that has occured since Server2 took over.

Beware though, two way replication causes serious issues with
auto-numbering, and it is best to handle this yourself, in my opinion.

Regards
Warren

Warren van der Merwe
Software Director