Hi!

You have to specify also the data file size in innodb_data_file_path. The
following example is
from the manual at www.innodb.com:

Suppose you have a Windows NT machine with 128 MB RAM and a single 10 GB
hard disk. Below is an example of possible configuration parameters in
`my.cnf' for InnoDB:

[mysqld]
# You can write your other MySQL server options here
# ...
#
innodb_data_home_dir = c:\ibdata
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:2000M;ibdata2:2000M
set-variable = innodb_mirrored_log_groups=1
innodb_log_group_home_dir = c:\iblogs
set-variable = innodb_log_files_in_group=3
set-variable = innodb_log_file_size=30M
set-variable = innodb_log_buffer_size=8M
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit=1
innodb_log_arch_dir = c:\iblogs
innodb_log_archive=0
set-variable = innodb_buffer_pool_size=80M
set-variable = innodb_additional_mem_pool_size=10M
set-variable = innodb_file_io_threads=4
set-variable = innodb_lock_wait_timeout=50

I think it is easiest that you copy and paste the above to your my.cnf
and adjust directories, file sizes, and pool sizes to your needs. Files must
be
< 4 GB currently.

Hope it now succeeds!

Heikki