To be removed from this list just hit reply or send an e-mail to the link below with
REMOVE in the subject line.

Wonderful Gift Solutions
P.O. Box 496
Glenwood, N.J. 07418
1-888-777-5692

Remove e-mail address:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Shop on or offline at Wonderful Gift Solutions

http://www.wonderfulgiftsolutions.com

There is a 30 day money back return policy on all items!! Except certain Jewelry
items.

Buy three get a fourth item FREE!

Just think up to 25% off every item. In addition to all other discounts on individual
pieces or groups. Simply order 3 items, and we'll give you ONE
MORE FREE! All we ask is that the price of your free item not exceed the price of the
lowest priced item you purchase. For example: if you
purchased 3 items priced at $28.95, $39.95 and $18.95, your free item must not exceed
$18.95. Incidentally, you can purchase any number of
groups of 3 and still get one free! Order 6 items, get 2 free, order 9 items and get 3
free, etc.

http://www.wonderfulgiftsolutions.com

Are your tired of going to the mall, downtown or that specialty store? Only to have to
struggle to find a parking spot, mull through the crowds and
put up with snooty clerks and salespeople, especially during the holidays??!! Then
RELAX!! Just go online to Wonderful Gift Solutions where
there are tons of gifts for everyone! Order a FREE catalog online which has over 3000
items!

http://www.wonderfulgiftsolutions.com

All online shopping is done in a secure environment and your items are shipped right
to your door! We take ALL major credit cards, Amex,
Master Card, Visa and Discovery!

In addition, you can Fax, mail or phone in your orders if you feel uncomfortable
ordering online!

Wonderful Gift Solutions provides a solution for any gift idea you may have! A piece
of glass art for the mantel, a gift for Mom on Mother's day, a
jewelry gift for her on your anniversary, a bracelet for Valentine's day, a novelty
gift for a coworker. Impress your boss with an executive gift, a
necklace or charms for her just because. Any holiday gift idea that comes to mind. In
fact, a Christmas gift for everyone on your list!

Wonderful Gift Solutions offers a wide range of quality merchandise, which is
reasonably priced and will fit anyone's budget. Such as, glass
figurines, jewelry, candles, bird houses, holiday gifts and much more! The gifts
offered are constantly updated with items from around the world.
So keep coming back! Browse our site, which has a selection of items from our Catalog,
or order a FREE catalog, which has over 3000 items,
by calling 1-888-777-5692, or order one online!

Enjoy your shopping experience!

http://www.wonderfulgiftsolutions.com