Hi,

  I'm a beginner of MySql. I've just installed the lastest ver. MySql under RH7.1
Linux. When I tried to up the MySql server by running safe_mysqld, it fails and I've
got an error message logged as follows:

010718 18:10:05  mysqld started
010718 18:10:05  /usr/libexec/mysqld: Table 'mysql.host' doesn't exist
010718 18:10:05  mysqld ended

  I want to ask if anybody help me:

1. What is supposing the "mysql.host" file is required to contain???? Where can I find
one such file???? Where should I put this file, to which directory???

  Pls advise. Thank you for your attention.

Regards.
Peter Choi

新浪免費電子信箱  http://sinamail.sina.com.hk