Hello there.

When I install Mysql-3.23.39 at my OpenBSD 2.9 server, it works perfectly..
until i restart the server.. does anyone have had the same problems as I ?

plz write back.. I just get this command, when i try to start the mysqld
server. with safe_mysqld

# safe_mysqld
/usr/libexec/ld.so: my_print_defaults: libpthread.so.14.20: No such file or
dire
ctory
Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /var/mysql
010720 19:56:33  mysqld ended

i have write /usr/local/lib/pth in the ld path. in rc.conf

and the file does exist at the computer under /usr/local/lib/pth

help me plz..  What to do.. ????

by the way.. this is the content of my w3.err file.. (logfile)

010720 19:56:53  mysqld started
/usr/libexec/ld.so: mysqld: libpthread.so.14.20: No such file or directory
010720 19:56:53  mysqld ended