Maybe I'm trying to use the wrong kind of join ... I was trying to do an
INNER JOIN but it wasn't working and I'm starting to think that maybe the
problem was my understanding of what an INNER JOIN does rather than how I
coded the INNER JOIN (although the code worked in Access but who says Access
uses the right syntax!)

I have 2 tables:

Table1:
AttractionID (Primary Key)
MemberID
AttractionName
Desc
Contact
Address
etc.

Table2:
AttTypeID (Primary Key)
AttractionID (Indexed but not unique)
Type

Table 2 keeps a list of the categories that each attraction in table 1 falls
under.  For example, Restaurant, Resort, and Gift Shop.  If Attraction 1 is
a Resort with a Restaurant then there would be 2 entries in Table 2 for the
attractionID of Attraction 1 one that had the Type of Resort and one that
had the Type of Restaurant.

I want to do a select that will bring up 1 row for each combination of
Attraction 1 and it's associated category.  I thought it should be something
like this:

SELECT ... FROM table1 INNER JOIN table2 ON table1.AttractionID =
table2.AttractionID WHERE ... my condition

But I'm starting to wonder if maybe it shouldn't be an INNER JOIN at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Bob Horton
PneumaSoft Services Inc.