Hi

I have compiled a report using Mascon only to find I can't export it to any other
software I have!  Great report but not much good to me as it is :-(

(I'm not well versed in php yet, otherwise this might be an issue)

However, I did get the sql query script and thought I could run it in Mascon itself
and export the data table to excel which would do for now.

However, this syntax appears to produce exactly the query I want in the report tool
but doesn't appear to work when cut and past into the sql query option in mascon.

Can you tell me where the query is wrong please?  Im only just learning sql and it
looks ok to me!

***
select handicap_results.date,
handicap_results.victor,
handicaps.icq_nick,
handicaps.provisional,
handicaps.handicaps,
from handicap_results handicap_results,
inner join handicaps handicaps on (handicaps.icq_nick = handicap_results.victor),
group by handicap_results.victor,
handicaps.handicap,
handicaps.provisional,
handicap_results.date,