Hi Benjamin...

I am not sure, but it looks that I (sometimes) get an email back telling me that your
email address isn't working..

>recipient [EMAIL PROTECTED] does not exist, verify e-mail address, please

I still want to reply on you other mail, but your email just showed me something
awful!!

> > table type possible_keys key key_len ref rows Extra
> > Edit Delete  co   ALL   PRIMARY,id            2596   where used
> > Edit Delete  cpo   ALL               4431   where used
>
> That's bad. No index will be used. The only reason that comes to my
> mind is that co.id and cpo.orderid are not of the same column type, or
> if they are, not of the same length. Could you check this?

I checked the tables.... And I got a cold feeling!!!
The table orderid is an Varchar(50)... :-( !!!

Wondering why it is so slow.. ???
How I missed it, I don't know...
I do know that the ordernr field which I used to link to my articles is a varchar and
that this was a design error
when I made this database almost 2 years ago... But the orderid I can convert without
a problem to an INT because
all data only are numbers... :-(

I quickly checked my other tables for the same errors, but I don't see it.. :-)
I do see though that I sometimes use INT and sometimes MediumINT as a field type while
it will probably be better to choose one datatype and keep using that...

Bye Bye