I have been a member of this list for a week now and have read with interest
the issues that are raised. I have tools that will resolve some of these
issues especially for new users of MySQL. I know this list probably should
not be used as a sales forum but I do believe I have a tool that will help
the community.

It is called BPEAccesstoMySQL and has two components: 1. A desktop MySQL
environment manager, which means that you can manage your MySQL servers from
one, place no matter what the operating systems of the server. The problems
of how to code the creation of new tables goes away it can do it for you. 2.
A converter that converts MS Access tables and data to MySQL that resides on
the desktop.

If any of you are interested in these tools please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
who will be pleased to give you details. I really think they will solve some
of the general questions that you are all asking.

Regards

Michael Johnson
Director
BPEnet Humphrey Consulting Limited