hello everybody:
        When I deal with my database log_db  using mysql on linux, I meet with a
problem like this:
        1.the command is:
#mysqlimport --local  log_db  http_tb --fields-terminated-by ","
        but mysql run wrong .There are what mysql print out :
Error: lost connection to mysql server during query,  when using table: http_tb .
       2.but when the command is :
#mysql -e 'select count(*) from http_tb' log_db
        mysql run very well and print out the number of record in http_tb:4616285.
        3.when import data to another table,mysql run well. the command like this
#mysqlimport --local  log_db  mail_tb --fields-terminated-by ","
        4.and when the command is :
#mysql -e 'select count(*) from mail_tb' log_db
        mysql run very well and print  out the number of record in mail_tb:352.
        5.when the command is:
#mysql -e 'select * from http_tb' log_db
        there are wrong and the information have been printed out:
mysql: out of memory (Needed 8164 bytes)
        So could you tell me why this happen and the minimal required envirment to
        run mysql well.
        thanks a lot.
            zhou
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]