Dear Glyndower,

> I want to import data into this table from the csv file from excell.
So...i

try to convert the CSV data to Unix format with an editor capable to do
this (e. g. PFE32, ftp://ftp.js-webshop.com/pfe32.zip). I encountered
problems from time to time when trying to import CSV data in Windows
format. Windows has 2 characters for "new line", Unix has only 1
character for this. After converting the import data file (CSV) to Unix
format, importing is never a problem for me.

Hope it helps.

--
  Stefan Hinz
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect e-commerce solutions GmbH