Have you tried using ASTA w/Delphi and MySQL? Using the ASTA MySQL Server you connect
like the native and the ASTA componets allow you to build your Client GUI from Delphi.
Very Slick! MySQL, the worlds greatest database<g>, seems to work just fine with it.

You can get the Server here http://www.astatech.com/support/servers.htm

You can download the ASTA Eval here http://www.astatech.com/asta26.htm

If you do decide to use ASTA and need any help feel free to E-mail me.

Mike Benzel [EMAIL PROTECTED] for NT Linux-Palm-CASL Support
Cross Platform Messaging and TDataSet Components: TAstaPDADataSets
Servers (Win32,Linux,Java) Clients (Win32,Linux,Java,Palm,WinCE,Linux PDA's)
ASTA Technology Group http://www.astatech.com  ASTAWireless
http://www.astawireless.com