Is this an undocumented feature that I missed?  You just have to specify the
as TYPE_passwd and it will automatically encrypt using that algorithm?  I
don't see anything in the documentation for ENCRYPT about this.  Or am I
really missing something?

Thanks.

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks