I'm seeing two problems with temporary tables:

1) I keep getting "table is full" errors.  I set sql_big_tables to one, as
the docu directs, but this doesn't seem to have had any effect.

2) temp tables seem to get fouled up in replication.  The docu says temp
tables replicate properly as of 3.23.29 and I'm running 3.23.32.  I tried
upgrading to 3.23.40 and I still see the same problem.

I've tried searching for known problems with replication and/or temporary
tables and can't seem to find anything other than what I've mentioned, above.

 Nick Seidenman, CISSP
 Director of Software Development
 Hyperon, Inc.
 www.hyperon.com