Hi,

I worked with PHP and MySQL for about a year now, but this is the first time
I did my own MySQL instalation on my server instead of having it
preinstalled.  This is when i got a very weird error that I've never seen
before.

Warning: Host 'blahblahblah.com' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL
server in /directory/db.inc.php on line 7

MySQL server is running fine on that same machine and i can create databases
and such, but I can't access it trough the PHP.  Any ideas???

I'm guessing I'm supposed to tell MySQL to allow that server to be able to
access it.  Anyone knows where that place is??

Thnx a lot.