Hi Everyone,

I have a small problem here(I think :-) ), but I still can't figure our how
to fix it.

I am not so familiar with Linux 6.0's Boot Shell.

Here is the problem:

After I successfully installed MySql 3.23 into my Linux system,
I added the following lines into /etc/rc.d/rc.local to enable Mysql Deamon
auto startup

/usr/local/mysql/bin/safe_mysqld

However, when the system bootup reaches Local xxxx: it stops there.

How to remove the line by login to Linux shell.

I have tried all kind of combos, such as ^z, ^x, ^q, etc., but just can't
jump to the Linux shell (bypassing the last Local execution).

Thanks in advance

:David