From: "Mike Blezien" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 6:47 PM
Subject: Clean up datadir

Hi all,

we just setup up on a new server and have transferred a bunch of databases
and
tables to the new server. All is working well... so far - so good! :)

My question is, during this process we did a multiple of create/delete many
db
and and a whole bunch of tables. Do we need to do any sort of "clean up" due
any fragments left on the server's HD from all the db and table deletions.
When
a db or table is deleted is there any segments left that need to clean up or
removed??

thx's

Mike(mickalo)Blezien
Thunder Rain Internet Publishing