Hello;-)

I recently lost the entire mysql Database when my harddrive crashed,
fortunately, I thought, I had backed up all of the tables via

"Backup tables Address,Travel, etc to '/apps/back/mysql/database';"

The command worked, (once I created the directory and gave read/write power
to mysql.daemon. And so I wasn't much worried until it came time to restore
the relevant tables.

I then issued the query

"restore tables Address from '/apps/bak/mysql/database/Address';" and it
didn't work.  It kept telling me that it couldn't read the .frm file.  But I
just tried something and it did work, I left off the name of the table:-)

Thanx Loads

--
cya l8r
Leon D. McClatchey

Finagle's First Law:
        If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.