+

Hi,

I try use MySQL with Apache server and PHP language under Windows.
I've installed phptriadsetup.zip from local ftp server:
ftp://ftp.pik-net.pl/pub/win95/phptriadsetup.zip
It works excellently in win98/win2k/linux network. However we have
another network, which have no connection with  outside. Same
PC there communicates through Novell 4.11 server, some use
Windows protocol. I've used the same installation, and more,
one from Apache serverer PC can be connected alternatively to one
or to second network. In the first, it works, as I've mentioned earlier,
in the second the server sees himself but on one from other PC's.
Is here anybody, who can give my advise, in which direction should I go?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!
With best regards
                            Jan W. Kiszkurno.