Hello,

I spent the last days with searching a solution for the following
problem:

We have to synchronise an MS SQL database in the USA with a mySQL
database in germany. The programmer who supports the database in the
USA likes to do that via a push-Subscription, which is an MS SQL
feature (not a very save feature I read!?). So, my question is: Is
there a way to do that with these different Databases? And if not: Is
there another way to connect an MS SQL- to a mySQL database to Publish
a Database from one server to another? I've searched Tutorials,
Newsgroups and Mailinglist-Archives for many hours without finding a
solution, so this list is my last chance. Please help, if you can.

Best regards,

Sebastian Frost

Schulz interaktiv GmbH | Wandsbeker Allee 1 | 22041 Hamburg
Fon +49 (40) 236 106 - 13 | Fax +49 (40) 236 106 - 15
Mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]