From: "Garth Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 3:29 PM
Subject: Version question...

Quick question for everyone....

Which is the most stable version of MySQL for Windows NT Server version 4.0
SP6?
I have conflicting information as to which is more stable, and want to be
sure I use the most appropriate version for what we are trying to do.

Also, if there is some major reasons to go with one version over another,
please let me know!

Thanks tons in advance!

Garth

Garth Hansen Cognitive Concepts
Network Engineer 990 Grove Street
Suite 300
 (847) 570-3617  voice Evanston, IL 60201
(847) 328-5881 fax
http://www.earobics.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]