Hi there,

At 17:09 Uhr +0300 3.8.2001, Sinisa Milivojevic wrote:
>Michael Collins writes:
>>

>>  Sorry I cannot answer to the technical needs of installing this
>>  application. I think the answer on whether end-users would install
>>  the requisite components in order to run this application depends on
>>  whether it is even possible to run the GUI interface within Aqua.
>>  Would it require someone to boot into the command line or into a
>>  separate X Windows environment? If that is the case then it will
>>  perhaps have limited usefulness. Amd there are other tools for
>>  getting a GUI interface to MySQL. If it can run off the command line
>>  from the terminal and the tools to do so are on the developers CD
>>  then I think it would be used. There would just need to be some
>>  instructions showing what and how to install what is needed.
>>  --
>>  Michael
>
>No, that is not so.
>
>As I have already told you there is a port of FLTK to native Mac GUI.

Yup, but that is for the "old" Classic Mac OS, right?

I looked around and did not find a port that runs directly
on the Aqua UI, which is what would be needed to run this software.

Marc Liyanage                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                             http://www.entropy.ch
                                                       ICQ 5077985

                                       Yoda I am. Grammar I can't.