Dear Tong,

if you have access to the machine in question as root, try:

    mysqldump --all-databases > export_it_all_file.sql

You may have to enter MySQL superuser name and password, so it goes like
this:

    mysqldump --all-databases -u superuser -p > export_it_all_file.sql
(enter pw at prompt)

The file mysqldump produces holds all the SQL statements needed for a
batch job, creating all databases with all tables and all data. To
import this on the other machine, try:

    mysql -u superuser -p < export_it_all_file.sql

You may want to use PhpMyAdmin (www.phpmyadmin.com) for this. It has a
graphical, browser based interface which does the same as mysqldump.

Regards,

--
  Stefan Hinz
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect e-commerce solutions GmbH