I have a reproducible but it's not easy to reproduce. It involves a complex
transaction that gets rolled back instead of committed.

Cal

Innobase: Assertion failure in thread 8201 in file trx0roll.c line 887
Innobase: we intentionally generate a memory trap.
Innobase: Send a bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mysqld got signal 11;
The manual section 'Debugging a MySQL server' tells you how to use a
stack trace and/or the core file to produce a readable backtrace that may
help in finding out why mysqld died.
Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
where mysqld died.  If you see no messages after this, something went
terribly wrong...
Stack range sanity check OK, backtrace follows:
0x4007c552
0x8178fea
0x813d2b7
0x813dc9e
0x8177851
0x8179310
0x811aaec
0x81122b1
0x80d3233
0x80d4889
0x80cfc39
0x80cf16e
Stack trace successful, trying to get some variables.
Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
thd->query at 0x83540c0 = rollback
thd->thread_id = 1
Successfully dumped variables, if you ran with --log,
take a look at the details of what thread 1 did to cause the crash.
In some cases of really bad corruption, this value may be invalid
Please use the information above to create a repeatable
test case for the crash, and send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cal
http://www.calevans.com