Hi !

Install latest MyODBC driver by downloading from
http://www.mysql.com/downloads/api-myodbc.html. Once installation done, try
to export the table from access to mysql through MyODBC. Please read the
following manual for more details.
http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/manual_ODBC.html#ODBC

Also there is a " mysqlfront " GUI tool, where in you can directly import
the tables from access (using access DB files) to mysql. You can download
this from www.mysqlfront.de.

Hope this helps you.
Regards
venu