Dear Dikla,

> > is it possible to use queris of SQL at MySql?

I don't exactly get what you mean, but well ... MySQL is an SQL database
system, if that's your question. It is quite ANSI SQL92 compatible, and
knows alot of Oracle extensions as well. So, if your question is, if you
can use SQL statements written for some other SQL database system, the
answer will probably be "yes" as well ...

Regards,

--
  Stefan Hinz
  Geschäftsführer / CEO iConnect e-commerce solutions GmbH