You have timestamp fields in your table. When the user connects,
you insert a row. The first timestamp field is set to the entry
time automatically, you just record the user.

When he disconnects, you update the second timestamp with the
disconnect time. You can later compute the difference.

I wonder how you find out about the latter.

Tadej Guzej schrieb am Dienstag, 7. August 2001, 15:37:59:

> How would I log connections to MySQL server?
> I need the time user connects and the time user disconnects.

> Thanks,

> Tadej

Herzlich
Werner Stuerenburg

ISIS Verlag, Teut 3, D-32683 Barntrup-Alverdissen
Tel 0(049) 5224-997 407 · Fax 0(049) 5224-997 409
http://pferdezeitung.de