From: "Bart Goormans" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 8:11 PM
Subject: Migrating from MS SQLserver to MySQL

Hi all,

There's a fairly large MS SQLserver Database that my client wants me to
convert to MySQL. Can someone advice me on how to tackle this, or direct me
to some help.
There aren't any BLOBs-fields or other exotic field types, mainly
straightforward text/integers, so I don't expect too much problems on that.
The main issue will be its size, so an intermediate tab-delimited textfile
might not be useable.

(?)

Thanks,

Bart